Thursday 9 April 2015

On the hook and needles





So at the moment we have a ripple something on the go (a chance to practice this stitch using the best pattern from Lucy), and a sock on the knitting needles ( a return to sock knitting inspired by the cold and dark of winter!), a bright and jolly crochet blanket (been on the go a few years and I know it takes 30 mins to do one row!!!) and finally trying to machine stitch in the ditch my big double quilt which has also been on the go for a while now.  Of course my associate needs to be there supervising what's going on and testing out the softness of blanket and quilt!  He has been known to go to sleep on part of the quilt while the sewing machine whirrs away!

1 comment:

driftwood said...

I have a helper that likes to sit on the quilt as I sew too..........

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...