Monday 14 June 2010

You must try this!





This is cinnamon bun popcorn and is absolutely wonderful!  It got big raves here at home so much so that I made it twice over the weekend!  You can find the recipe here where those wonderful ladies at Our Best Bites have come up trumps again.

And in a baking mood with lemons and blueberries on hand I tried this little number
Lemon and Blueberry Loaf

which was also absolutely delicious.  You can find the recipe here from Two Peas and Their Pod - what a fun name.  Enjoy!


2 comments:

driftwood said...

YUM

Tracy said...

Me sooo HUNGRY now... LOL! These looks so good, Sheila. Thanks for more great cooking/baking links. I'm always on the hunt for good things to make...and eat! Due to some family matters, I will be needing to take an unexpected break, which I will posting about today. Happy Days, my friend ((HUGS))

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...