Thursday 4 March 2010

Where's there a box.....


there is always a boy!
His eyes aren't normally this green but I guess it was the flash.  Yes, this is Maximus who just had to inspect the box I got out to put the flowers in (which you can just see) ready for a session on profound listening which I did yesterday evening.  I think he would have come with me if he could!!



I've just had this book from the local library and it is fantastic!  Not so easily obtainable these days I fear but the pictures are gorgeous and I am totally inspired:








I love them all but this last one keeps drawing me back, maybe it is the lacy bits, the buttons or the colours, I am not sure.  Which one do you like?




1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a sweet whiskered-friend! And that book is amazing... such lovely projects! Which one will you be making, Sheila? ;o) Happy Day ((HUGS))

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...