Sunday 3 January 2010

The Creative Every Day Challenge




Happy New Year!
As you can see Tea and Toast has had a makeover for 2010 and I hope you like it.  There are a number of new things I want to take up this year and one of them has been to sign up for the Creative Every Day challenge 
What I like about this is the following, taken straight from the website and gives inspiration, motivation and a little nudge to at least notice what we are creating as we go about our everyday tasks and roles.
If you'd like to join in, it's not too late as you can join at any time - there is real flexibility which I love.
I'll let you know how I get on and will post some of the creative things that happen around here as a result.

Here's to a creative 2010!!
And here is what Leah Piken Kolidas says:

"Creativity is meant in the broadest sense, so it doesn't have to be something art related. Your creative acts could be in cooking, taking pictures, knitting, doodling, writing, dancing, decorating, singing, playing with your kids, brainstorming ideas, gardening, or making art in the form of collage, paint, or clay...or whatever!
You do not have to post every day! I know for myself that having to post every day for a year would be too much. You can post about your creativity in whatever form you like, whether that be once a day, a few times a week, once a week, or once a month. Do what works for you!
This is a low pressure challenge, with the idea of bringing more creativity into our lives. I will not be the creativity police. I hope that we can all find ways, simple and grand to express our creative selves. Have fun with it!" from www.creativeeveryday.com
* * * * * * * * * * *
Ginger Spice Cookies featured above which are delicious.  I've made three batches over Christmas!  The recipe and lots of other fantastic ones can be found here at Our Best Bites



2 comments:

driftwood said...

creative every day sounds like a great challenge, I might just have to think about joining you xoxox

Tracy said...

Hi, Sheila! Happy New Year! Great to be back from our trip and catching up with you here... Feeling jet-lagged and heart-fuzzy after a sweet Christmas. But there is much to look forward to now... And I love your creative challenge for the year! Looking forward to sharing another creative year with you, my friend.And fun look here too. I plan to write of New Year things by the weekend. Wishing you & yours all the best of love, peace & joy in 2010, my friend. :o) ((HUGS))

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...