Monday 19 January 2009

Lovely, lovely books

Here are some of the books I am reading currently.  Last night I finished 'The wonderful weekend book' by Elspeth Thompson which I throughly enjoyed.  It had a lot of very practical thoughts and weblinks and is well written by Elspeth who writes in the Sunday Telegraph.  She also has a delightful blog about her new eco house made from railway carriages called "Off The Rails".  Watch out for her new book, due in May, called Homemade which is all about crafts, sewing, knitting etc.

2 comments:

driftwood said...

ok so this is the third blog I've read about Elspeths book, I'm going to have to find myself a copy. E was going to be Elspeth if he was a girl!

Tracy said...

That article had me greatly inspire also! Reclaim the weekend--YES!! Your stack of reading is delicious! There are a couple of titles I'm not aware of...off to Amazon... ;o) Happy reading and Happy weekend ahead! ((HUGS))

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...