Friday 28 March 2008

Oh, so poorly!

I have been in bed for most of the week feeling absolutely ghastly! I can't remember when I last felt this ill. All my plans for doing things in the house on my week off have had to be shelved and even today which was going to be a treat excursion to the Creative Stitch and Craft show at Olympia has to be abandoned!! Tomorrow is my birthday and plans for outings there will need to be postponed till another weekend!

I am now taking antibiotics for a chest infection so hopefully will feel better soon.

I'll be back with thoughts and photos hopefully very soon.

I hope you never get this 'lurgy'. Unfortunately daughter's 2 and 4 are both down with it!

1 comment:

tess said...

oh poor you, a cancelled outing, ill for your birthday and now poorly girls, here is a big hug to make you better

take care, wish there was something real I could do. xx

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...