Thursday 14 February 2008

Little box of love

Today I went to visit a very special lady who is a friend of mine. We share so much in common although there is 20 years plus difference in our ages. She loves all things heart shaped and as it was valentine's day I decided to decorate a little box I bought at Hobbycraft for just a few pence. I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out but I dabbed and stippled some ink from an ink pad and stamped some flowers and found a sticker that I thought was appropriate. Then inside I popped a special little prayer card from a wonderful place which I will blog about another time. My friend was absolutely thrilled with her little gift and it made my day to see her so delighted!

I am just about to go off for two nights to my trustees meeting but have been busy baking pink cupcakes with white hearts on top and making a card for my wonderful hubby. Hope you are having a fun Valentine's day.

No comments:

Thoughtful Wednesday

"Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement – to get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes noth...